All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.85Trending at £8.35
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionIt is hard to overstate the importance of this book to the field. The research presented here should contribute significantly to those responsible for improving program effectiveness or advocating for this kind of pedagogy. The careful research and thoughtful commentary provide a wealth of insights about service-learning and how best to do it.
- Author BiographyJANET EYLER is associate professor of the Practice of Education at Vanderbilt University.
DWIGHT E. GILES, JR., is professor of the Practice of Human and Organizational Development at Vanderbilt University.
- Author(s)Dwight E. Giles,Janet Eyler
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/1999
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width160 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Foreword byAlexander W. Astin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.