All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionWhether to Kill takes a new approach to understanding terrorism. By taking first-person accounts of those involved in both violent and nonviolent action against the state, then analyzing that data via cognitive mapping, Stephanie Dornschneider has opened up new perspectives of what drives people to-or away from-the use of political violence.
- Author BiographyStephanie Dornschneider teaches in the Department of Economics and International Studies at the University of Buckingham.
- Author(s)Stephanie Dornschneider
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication13/11/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note37 illus.
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.