All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStarting from the premise that gambling is something to indulge in within the context of a secure financial framework, this guide examines each form of gambling, looking at how it works, the odds of winning/losing, how to invest/place bets, how to claim winnings, and tax implications.
- Author(s)Jonquil Lowe,Terry Clark,Which?
- PublisherWhich? Books
- Date of Publication25/03/1999
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleWhich? Consumer Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhich? Books
- Out-of-print date02/06/2003
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight343 g
- Width134 mm
- Height215 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.48Trending at £10.49
- £15.36Trending at £15.61
- £9.50Trending at £9.56
- £30.00Trending at £34.09
- £2.39Trending at £3.03
- £11.89Trending at £13.62
- £17.99Trending at £20.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.