All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhirl flutter of turboprop aircraft structures explores the whirl flutter phenomenon, including theoretical and practical as well as analytical and experimental aspects of the matter.
- Author BiographyJiri Cecrdle is the senior scientist in charge of the aeroelasticity in the Aeronautical Research and Test Institute, Prague, Czech Republic.
- Author(s)Jiri Cecrdle
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication23/01/2015
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight667 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.