All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
About this product
- DescriptionWhen is whistleblowing appropriate? How is it best carried out? And how should managers and employers handle the issue? This book looks at whistleblowing at work, taking a key group of occupations and different points of view, including those of the employer, the trade unions and the employed.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/12/2000
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDavid Lewis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.