All listings for this product
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.50Trending at £10.97
- £52.31Trending at £55.23
- £11.89Trending at £12.89
- £9.13Trending at £10.05
- £9.50Trending at £10.03
- £2.39Trending at £3.05
- £11.89Trending at £22.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes whistler and Alfven cyclotron masers for researchers and graduates in space science, solar-terrestrial physics, and plasma physics.
- Author BiographyVictor Trakhtengerts (1939-2007) was Head of the Sector of Ionospheric and Magnetospheric Physics, at the Institute of Applied Physics, Russian Academy of Science, and Professor of the State University in Nizhny Novgorod, Russian Federation. He was a member of Editorial boards of Geomagnetism and Aeronomy and the Journal of Solar-Terrestrial Physics. Michael Rycroft is a Visiting Professor at the School of Engineering, Cranfield University, U.K., and at the International Space University in Strasbourg, France. He was Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics from 1989 to 1999 and, since 2002, has been Managing Editor of the overview journal Surveys in Geophysics.
- Author(s)M. J. Rycroft,V. Y. Trakhtengerts
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2008
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleCambridge Atmospheric and Space Science Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note73 b/w illus.
- Weight780 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.