All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title contains Whistler's writings on art, criticism and aesthetics.
- Author BiographyNigel Throp is the director of the Centre for Whistler Studies at the University of Glasgow.
- Author(s)James Abbott McNeill Whistler
- PublisherCarcanet Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2004
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFyfield Books
- Content NoteIllustrations ports, facsims
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Edited byNigel Thorp
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.34Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.89Trending at £17.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.