All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the most important topics students need to know about white-collar crime. This second edition has been updated throughout with new white collar crimes, security advancements and new research cases.
- Author BiographyBrian K. Payne received his doctorate in criminology from Indiana University of Pennsylvania in 1993. He is currently the vice provost for graduate and undergraduate academic programs at Old Dominion University, where he is tenured in the Department of Sociology and Criminal Justice. He is a former editor of the American Journal of Criminal Justice, past president of the Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences and past president of the Southern Criminal Justice Association. Payne is the author or coauthor of more than 160 journal articles and seven books including White-Collar Crime: The Essentials (Sage), Family Violence and Criminal Justice (Elsevier, with Randy Gainey), and Crime and Elder Abuse: An Integrated Perspective (Charles C Thomas). He won the local Pinewood Derby when he was in the fourth grade.
- Author(s)Brian K. Payne
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication26/08/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Weight816 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.