All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the history of race relations in Dallas from its founding onwards.
- Author BiographyMichael Phillips is Professor of History at Collin College and author of White Metropolis: Race, Ethnicity, and Religion in Dallas, 1841-2001, winner of the Texas Historical Commission's T. R. Fehrenbach Award for the best book on Texas history.
- PrizesWinner of Texas Historical Commission T. R. Fehrenbach Award 2007.
- Author(s)Michael Phillips
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note20 halftones
- Weight536 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine509 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.