Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionWith increasing numbers of transracial adoptions in the U.S., White Parents, Black Children brings to light the difficult racial issues that are often challenging for families to talk about. This book helps parents, educators, and others working with children to understand the issues, and help children develop a healthy understanding of themselves.
- Author BiographyDarron T. Smith is a frequent commentator on issues of race, including a New York Times post on transracial adoption and Haiti. He is assistant professor at Wichita State University and the coeditor of the book Black and Mormon. Cardell K. Jacobson is Karl G. Maeser Professor at Brigham Young University and the author or editor of several books, including Statistical Handbook on Racial Groups in the United States. Brenda G. Juarez is assistant professor at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, specializing in social justice education.
- Author(s)Brenda G. Juarez,Cardell K. Jacobson,Darron T. Smith
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.