Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.14
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £16.97Trending at £18.07
- £13.67Trending at £16.58
- £24.99Trending at £29.06
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £17.71Trending at £19.13
About this product
- DescriptionDesigning a brochure or web site without an art background? Written for non-designers, this book is a practical graphic design and layout text introducing the concepts and practices necessary for producing effective visual communications across a variety of formats.
- Author BiographyRebecca Hagen is an instructor at University of South Florida Mass Communications department, Rebecca Hagen is also the principal at In Focus Design. Dr. Kim Golombisky is a message specialist in the University of South Florida School of Mass Communications, where she teaches a variety of design courses. In 2007 she was named Top Feminist Scholar by the Organization for Research on Women and Communication.
- Author(s)Kim Golombisky,Rebecca Hagen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2013
- Language(s)English & Portuguese
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight861 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.