All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn his well known, clear and lucid style, Jean Klein offers a book that is fundamentally about ourselves, about our own reality, and how we can start to realise our true nature, our inner stillness and wholeness.
- Author BiographyJean Klein, master of Advaita Vedanta in the tradition of Ramana Maharshi and Atmananda Krishna Menon and author of many books on non-dualism, spent several years in India going deeply into the subjects of Advaita and Yoga. In 1955 the truth of non-dualism became a living reality. From 1960 he taught in Europe and later in the United States.
- Author(s)Jean Klein
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication06/08/2006
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNon-Duality Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width230 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byEmma Edwards
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.86Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.