All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining information from hitherto-untapped archival sources, extensive interviews, a thorough review of the secondary literature, and considerable personal experience, Post gives the reader a behind-the-scenes view of disputes among curators, academics, and stakeholders that were sometimes private and at other times burst into headline news.
- Author BiographyRobert C. Post, now curator emeritus, was employed by the Smithsonian for twenty-three years, beginning in 1973. He was responsible for several technological collections and story-driven exhibits. The author of Urban Mass Transit: The Life Story of a Technology and High Performance: The Culture and Technology of Drag Racing, 1950-2000, he has been the recipient of the Society for the History of Technology's Leonardo da Vinci Medal. He also edited the quarterly journal Technology and Culture.
- Author(s)Robert C. Post
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication10/12/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note49, 49 black & white halftones
- Weight726 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.87
- £17.64Trending at £19.31
- £6.87Trending at £7.20
- £3.35Trending at £3.50
- £7.76Trending at £8.82
- £4.50Trending at £5.37
- £7.79Trending at £8.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.