All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 1846 Mahele (division) transformed the lands of Hawai'i from a shared value into private property, but left many issues unresolved. This book describes and analyzes the cultural and legal history of Hawai'i's Crown Lands.
- Author BiographyJon M. Van Dyke has been a professor of law since 1976 at the William S. Richardson School of Law, University of Hawai'i.
- Author(s)Jon M. van Dyke
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Content Note64 illustrations, 6 maps
- Weight1048 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.74
- £11.48Trending at £12.79
- £14.58Trending at £21.50
- £17.25Trending at £25.00
- £20.97Trending at £22.47
- £14.24Trending at £15.00
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.