All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
About this product
- DescriptionWhole Person Care organizes the disparate strains of literature on this emerging field. The text clarifies the concept of 'whole person' and outlines the challenges and opportunities that death anxiety poses to the practice of whole person care.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/05/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight555 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byThomas A. Hutchinson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.