All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocussing on the Obama administration, Dye opens up the White House to reveal where the power really lies.
- Author BiographyThomas R. Dye is Emeritus Professor of Political Science at Florida State University. He was formerly McKenzie Professor of Government. He received his BS and MA degrees from Pennsylvania State University and his PhD degree from the University of Pennsylvania. He is the author of numerous books and articles on American government and public policy, including The Irony of Democracy, now in its fourteenth edition; Politics in States and Communities and Understanding Public Policy, both now in their fourteenth editions; Politics in Florida; American Politics in the Media Age; Power and Society; American Federalism; Top Down Policymaking; and Politics, Economics and the Public.
- Author(s)Thomas R. Dye
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.