Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.18
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than a decade Blair Kamin has been writing essays on the state of contemporary architecture for the Chicago Tribune. A selection of the columns are published here, offering a look at America's foremost architectural city.
- Author BiographyBlair Kamin has been the architecture critic of the Chicago Tribune since 1992. He also is a contributing editor of Architectural Record. His work has been recognized with 20 professional awards, including such major honors as the Pulitzer Prize for Criticism, the George Polk Award for Criticism and the American Institute of Architects' Institute Honor for Collaborative Achievement. Kamin also wrote the commentaries for Tribune Tower: American Landmark. He lives in a classic Chicago frame house with his wife, Chicago Tribune writer Barbara Mahany, and their son Willie.
- Author(s)Blair Kamin
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication22/07/2003
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note70 halftones, 8 maps
- Weight754 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.