All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy Cultural Studies? is a rallying call for a reinvigoration of the project of cultural studies that provides a critical analysis of its meteoric rise to the academic fore and makes a convincing argument for the pressing need for a renewed investment in, and re-evaluation of, its core ideals.
- Author BiographyGilbert B. Rodman is Associate Professor of Communication Studies at the University of Minnesota. His publications include Elvis After Elvis: The Posthumous Career of a Living Legend (1996), Race in Cyberspace (2000), and The Race and Media Reader (2014). He is currently the Chair of the Association for Cultural Studies, and the founder/manager of CULTSTUD-L, the longest running international cultural studies listserv in the world.
- Author(s)Gilbert B. Rodman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight444 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £6.52Trending at £6.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.