All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCruising on a small boat is a continuous learning experience. This title brings together the lessons learned, the tested advice, and solutions of more than 200 sailors from around the world. It also includes nearly 1,200 tips on many things, from anchors to bilge pumps, refrigeration to communication, and food preparation to handy gadgets.
- Author BiographyJohn and Susan Roberts have been sailing and writing for nearly 20 years. Their articles have appeared in Yachting, SAIL, and Cruising World. They finished their 36-foot sailboat, Sea Sparrow, from a bare hull and have cruised her from Maine to the Caribbean and back. This is their third book.
- Author(s)John Roberts,Susan Roberts
- PublisherInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/04/1997
- GenreShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRockport, ME
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Content Note50ill.
- Weight428 g
- Width188 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £12.99Trending at £13.62
- £11.76Trending at £12.34
- £9.95Trending at £10.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.90
- £11.99Trending at £12.58
- £11.01Trending at £13.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.