All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume compares international and institutional accounts as alternative perspectives to explain why elections fail to meet international standards.
- Author BiographyPippa Norris is the McGuire Lecturer in Comparative Politics at the John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, and Laureate Fellow and Professor of Government and International Relations at the University of Sydney. She directs the Electoral integrity project (www.electoralintegrityproject.com). Her work compares democracy and democratization, elections and public opinion, gender politics and political communications. Recent companion volumes by this award-winning author include Driving Democracy (2008), Cosmopolitan Communications (2009), Democratic Deficit (2011), Making Democratic Governance Work (2012) and Why Electoral Integrity Matters (2014). Her work has been recognized by several major international awards, including the Johan Skytte Prize, the Kathleen Fitzpatrick Laureate and the Karl Deutsch prize.
- Author(s)Pippa Norris
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/07/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note36 b/w illus.
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.