All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.00Trending at £9.62
- £7.06Trending at £7.98
- £13.19Trending at £18.97
- £20.53Trending at £22.77
- £15.98Trending at £17.50
- £19.99Trending at £21.89
- £11.61Trending at £12.23
About this product
- DescriptionTwo of the nation's top matchmakers and relationship experts answer the Big Question on single women's minds!
- Author BiographyMatt Titus and Tamsen Fadal are a real couple offering real relationship advice. This husband and wife team hosted Lifetime's Matched in Manhattan series and have appeared on ABC, CBS, The Tyra Banks Show, The Martha Stewart Show, and more. Matt is the founder of Matt's Little Black Book, a relationship and date coaching service. Tamsen is an Emmy-Award winning TV journalist and lifestyle expert. Together, they offer a wealth of authentic advice to men and women looking for love. Visit them on their websites at www.WhyHasntHe.com and www.MattandTamsen.com.
- Author(s)Matt Titus,Tamsen Fadal
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight276 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.