Why I Hate Flying: Tales for the Tormented Traveler by Henry Mintzberg (Hardback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.81+ £5.99 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn amusing insight into the madness, inconsistencies and downright unbelievable behaviour that we all subject ourselves to every time we fly. Varied management techniques practised in the skies, come under the irreverent gaze of Henry Mintzberg, who speaks from personal experience.
- Author BiographyHenry Mintzberg is Cleghorn Professor of Management Studies at McGill University in Montreal and professor of organisations at Insead in France. He was president of the Strategic Management Society and has received honorary degrees Universite de Lausanne, Universite de Geneve, Universite de Montreal, University of Lund and University of Venice. He holds and SM from MIT and a PhD from MIT's Sloan School of Management. His areas of expertise include general management, the process of strategic formation, the design of organisations as well as the impact of design on organisations and next generation management education. He splits his time between a home in Montreal and one in Prague.
- Author(s)Henry Mintzberg
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/05/2001
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexere Publishing
- Weight227 g
- Width119 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £5.39Trending at £10.23
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £59.97
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.