All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyses the attempts of the people affected by crises, at living with their crises, their struggles with God and the people around them, and their experiences with professional support. This book also draws attention to people who support others in their crises and are themselves changed in the process, becoming able to live their lives actively.
- Author BiographyErika Schuchardt is professor of philosophy at the University of Hanover, Germany.
- Author(s)Erika Schuchardt
- PublisherWorld Council of Churches (WCC Publications)
- Date of Publication31/08/2005
- GenreChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationGeneva
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintWorld Council of Churches (WCC Publications)
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight242 g
- Width215 mm
- Height135 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.74
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.