All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.78
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £10.78Trending at £11.86
About this product
- DescriptionWhy NATO Endures examines military alliances and their role in international relations.
- Author BiographyWallace J. Thies is a Yale Ph.D. who has held full-time teaching positions in political science at the University of Connecticut (Storrs), the University of California, Berkeley, and the Catholic University of America. Why NATO Endures is his third book. His two previous books are When Governments Collide: Coercion and Diplomacy in the Vietnam Conflict (1980) and Friendly Rivals: Bargaining and Burden-Shifting in NATO (2003). He has also published articles in the Journal of Conflict Resolution, Journal of Strategic Studies, International Interactions, Comparative Strategy, and European Security. He has also served as an International Affairs Fellow of the Council on Foreign Relations, working at the US Department of State, Bureau of Politico-Military Affairs, and a NATO Research Fellow.
- Author(s)Wallace J. Thies
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/06/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight600 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.