All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe first major study of India's regional parties which discusses why, when, and where they are electorally successful.
- Author BiographyAdam Ziegfeld is the International Council Assistant Professor of Political Science and International Affairs at the George Washington University, Washington DC. His research explores electoral and party politics, particularly India. Adam received his PhD from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and previously held postdoctoral positions at the University of Oxford and the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Adam Ziegfeld
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note21 b/w illus. 14 tables
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.