All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fun and informative guide to healthy eating which answers questions such as Why does junk food taste so good? What are food additives? What is processed food? and Can I still eat burgers? Includes simple recipes for healthy snacks and burgers, ideas for taking more exercise and information on food labels, advertising and how food is grown.
- Author(s)Kate Knighton
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWhat and Why?
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Illustrator(s)Adam Larkum
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.62
- £13.95Trending at £14.75
- £25.80Trending at £27.28
- £15.88Trending at £16.86
- £15.25Trending at £16.08
- £20.34Trending at £21.06
- £25.75Trending at £27.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.