All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 1993 government assault on the Branch Davidian compound near Waco, Texas, resulted in the deaths of four federal agents and eighty Branch Davidians, including seventeen children. This title address the accusations of illegal weapons possession, strange sexual practices, and child abuse that were made against David Koresh and his followers.
- Author BiographyJames D. Tabor is Professor of Religious Studies at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte and the coauthor of A Noble Death: Suicide and Martyrdom in Antiquity (1992). Eugene V. Gallagher is Professor of Religious Studies at Connecticut College and the author of Expectation and Experience: Explaining Religious Conversion (1990).
- Author(s)Eugene V. Gallagher,James D. Tabor
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication19/04/1997
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note18 black-and-white photographs
- Weight63 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.