All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNeil Gross shows that the U.S. academy's liberal reputation has exerted a self-selecting influence on young liberals, while deterring promising conservatives. His study sheds new light on both academic life and American politics, where the conservative movement was built in part around opposition to the liberal elite in higher education.
- Author BiographyNeil Gross is Professor of Sociology at the University of British Columbia.
- Author(s)Neil Gross
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note3 line illustrations, 1 graph, 5 tables
- Weight558 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.