All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionConundrums, puzzles, and perversities: these are the author's stock-in-trade. In this book, he focuses on four fundamental features of our legal system, all of which seem to not make sense on some level and to demand explanation. It contains explanations and apt examples that show why the perversity of the law resists any easy resolutions.
- Author BiographyLeo Katz is the Frank Carano Professor of Law at the University of Pennsylvania Law School. He is the author of Bad Acts and Guilty Minds: Conundrums of the Criminal Law and Ill-Gotten Gains: Evasion, Blackmail, Fraud, and Kindred Puzzles of the Law, both published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)Leo Katz
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication16/11/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note1 line drawing
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.