All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese lively and entertaining traditional folk tales from Ireland's 'Garden County' are vividly retold by local storyteller Brendan Nolan. Their origins lost in the mists of time, these 30 stories from across Wicklow reflect the wisdom (and eccentricities) of the county and its people.
- Author BiographyBrendan Nolan has many years of storytelling experience and has written and broadcast more than 90 stories of his own, mostly light-hearted, on radio. He was a featured speaker at Dublin Yarnspinners and at the Irish Writers' Centre Culture Night celebrations. Brendan produces and presents Telling Tales the access radio programme for writers and storytellers which may be heard on his own website, www.brendannolan.ie. His previous publications include Dublin Folk Tales.
- Author(s)Brendan Nolan
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width124 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.42
- £12.46Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.