Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplores techniques to realize wideband amplifiers, capable of impedance matching and still achieving a low noise figure well below 3dB. This book gives an analysis of the technique and presents several new amplifier circuits. It is intended for IC designers and researchers working on integrated transceivers.
- Author(s)Bram Nauta,Eric A.M. Klumperink,Federico Bruccoleri
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/02/2005
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 840
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1000 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.