All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInterconnected through blogs, wikis, chat rooms, and personal broadcasting, the Web is being reinvented to provide the global platform for collaboration in history. This work offers an investigation into how small businesses can achieve success by using an ecosystem of partners to co-create and peer-produce value in the networked economy.
- Author BiographyDon Tapscott is chief executive of New Paradigm, a think tank. He is the author of ten books. He teaches at the University of Toronto. Anthony D. Williams is a research director at New Paradigm. He teaches at the London School of Economics.
- PrizesShortlisted for Financial Times/Goldman Sachs Business Book of the Year Award 2007.
- Author(s)Anthony Williams,Don Tapscott
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication12/07/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAtlantic Books
- Out-of-print date20/06/2012
- Weight555 g
- Width148 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £28.11
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £41.09Trending at £42.68
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.