All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen they are finally posted to the tropical coast of Tanga Province, they feel they have reached heaven but 'God' has unforeseen plans for the Dawtreys.
- Author BiographyBorn 1928. Married with a nuclear family of 14. 12 years family farming in England. 24 years organising agricultural land development schemes and building rural roads and dams for African governments under the British Overseas Services Aid programme and The World Bank. 16 yrs Hon.Wildlife Ranger. Past Chairman of the Wildlife Conservation Society of Zambia.
- Author(s)Brian Dawtrey
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/01/2016
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.18Trending at £13.69
- £13.58Trending at £26.35
- £9.63Trending at £10.53
- £5.57Trending at £5.88
- £7.95Trending at £8.42
- £7.30Trending at £14.31
- £8.57Trending at £9.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.