All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA celebration in words and pictures of the wildlife and landscape of Britain's coasts.
- Author BiographyMarianne Taylor is a writer, photographer and illustrator. She is the author of RSPB British Birds of Prey, RSPB British Birdfinder, Owls, RSPB Seabirds and Dragonflight among many other publications.
- Author(s)Marianne Taylor
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content NoteMore than 200 full-colour photographs of coastal landscapes, wildlife and their habitats
- Weight1027 g
- Width210 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsImitation cloth
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.