All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential guide for seeking and savoring North America's edible species.
- Author BiographyHope Miller is a mushroom expert and is the author of North American Mushrooms (FalconGuides) as well as cookbooks featuring the bounty of the continent's mushrooms.
- Author(s)Hope H. Miller
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight23 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.