CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of 11 essays that celebrate New Zealand's eccentric wildlife. Each essay is followed by a series of superb captioned photographs, capturing the unique beauty and preciousness of the country's natural history - the living treasure concept of the title.
- Author(s)Peter Hayden,Rod Morris
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (New Zealand)
- Date of Publication01/07/1996
- FormatOther book format
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (New Zealand)
- Out-of-print date13/05/2005
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight1276 g
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.