All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.85Trending at £8.35
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.99Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionEssays based on the interconnectedness of the Bible, patristic writing, systematic theology and spirituality. This book focuses on biblical and early Christian literature, and addresses theological concerns, that include essays that revisit the problem of sin, draw attention to the significance of the Quranic Jesus.
- Author BiographyR. S. Sugirtharajah is Professor of Biblical Hermeneutics, University of Birmingham. Recent publications include: Postcolonial Reconfigurations: An alternative way of reading the Bible and doing Theology, SCM Press, London, 2003.
- Author(s)R. S. Sugirtharajah
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/09/2005
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe Library of New Testament Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number295
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Note1 (b&w) illustration
- Weight662 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.