CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionA member of the Wilderness Medical Society, Paul Gill offers explanations to a broad range of medical problems, follwed by step-by-step instructions on treatment strategies. The guide has over 100 common injuries, organized by symptom.
- Author BiographyPaul G. Gill, Jr., M.D. is a board-certified emergency medicine specialist and a member of the Wilderness Medical Society. His outdoor medicine column appeared for many years in Outdoor Life. Gill is author of The Onboard Medical Handbook: First Aid and Emergency Medicine Afloat.
- Author(s)Paul G. Gill
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleRagged Mountain Press Pocket Guide S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTAB Books Inc
- Out-of-print date05/04/2008
- Content Note1
- Weight185 g
- Width203 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.