CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £37.06Trending at £40.24
- £11.70Trending at £13.95
- £6.99Trending at £9.99
- £43.55Trending at £48.48
- £7.40Trending at £9.91
- £16.71Trending at £19.83
- £9.85Trending at £10.73
About this product
- DescriptionUseful for nature enthusiasts, this title offers quick access to the diverse flora of New England states. Combining 400 color photographs with concise descriptions, it offers descriptions of commonly encountered, rare, and even protected species.
- Author BiographyWilliam K. Chapman is an adjunct professor at Utica College. He is the author of numerous field guides, including Orchids of the Northeast, also published by Syracuse University Press. Valerie A. Chapman's photographs have been published in Birds of the Adirondacks and Mammals of the Adirondacks. Alan E. Bessette is professor of biology at Utica College. He is the author of several books, including Mushrooms of Northeastern North America and North American Boletes: A Color Guide to the Fleshy Pored Mushrooms. Arleen R. Bessette, a mycologist and botanical photographer, is the author of Taming the Wild Mushroom.
- Author(s)Alan E. Bessette,Arleen Rainis Bessette,Valerie A. Chapman,William K. Chapman
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Note400 illustrations, glossaries, indexes
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.