Wildlife Conservation on Farmland: Managing for Nature on Lowland Farms: Volume 1 by Oxford University Press (Hardback, 2015)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume reveals how agricultural systems and wildlife interact, presenting examples from scales varying from landscape to microcosm, from populations to individuals, covering plants, invertebrates, birds, and mammals.
- Author BiographyDavid W. Macdonald is Professor of Wildlife Conservation and Director of the Wildlife Conservation Research Unit, Department of Zoology, University of Oxford. Ruth E. Feber is Zoology Research Fellow, Wildlife Conservation Research Unit, Department of Zoology, University of Oxford.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note138 illustrations
- Weight866 g
- Width199 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDavid W. Macdonald,Ruth E. Feber
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.