All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA unique collection of essays accompany Wilfred Thesiger's own personal photographs of the Africa he experienced as one of the world's most celebrated explorers.
- Author BiographyBorn in Scotland in 1940, Alexander Maitland studied at the Glasgow School of Architecture and School of Art. He later worked intermittently for architectural practices in London and Edinburgh while continuing to write and paint. He is a Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society and has contributed to newspapers, magazines, radio and television programmes. Alexander Maitland now lives mainly in London. He is married, with three children.
- Author(s)Alexander Maitland
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note200 b/w illus, With index
- Weight1085 g
- Width195 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byChris Morton,Philip Grover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.