All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWillard Boepple Sculpture: The Sense of Things surveys the mature work of one of the most original and compelling abstract sculptors working today. The art Boepple has produced since the 1970s focuses on corporeal proportions and allusions, evoking the human body metaphorically rather than via direct figuration.
- Author BiographyKaren Wilkin is an independent curator and art critic based in New York. A specialist in 20th-century modernism, she has written monographs on David Smith, Anthony Caro, Stuart Davis, Kenneth Noland, Helen Frankenthaler, Isaac Witkin, and Hans Hofmann and organized exhibitions of their work internationally. Wilkin is the Contributing Editor for Art for the Hudson Review and a regular contributor to The New Criterion and the Wall Street Journal. Her book Anthony Caro: Interior and Exterior was published by Lund Humphries in 2011 and she was the overall editor of the series of 5 volumes published by Lund Humphries on Caro's work.
- Author(s)Karen Wilkin
- PublisherLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2014
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 100 colour illustrations
- Width240 mm
- Height280 mm
- Foreword byMichael Fried
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £7.95
- £29.50Trending at £42.23
- £27.37Trending at £28.61
- £26.39Trending at £28.15
- £20.75Trending at £21.49
- £10.62Trending at £11.84
- £23.35Trending at £23.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.