All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £10.89Trending at £11.84
- £8.94Trending at £10.12
- £3.34Trending at £3.60
- £8.14Trending at £8.62
- £4.50Trending at £5.20
- £6.88Trending at £7.39
- £39.69Trending at £42.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a study of the theology of William Perkins (1558-1602), a prominent Cambridge scholar and teacher during the reign of Elizabeth I. Though often described as a Puritan, W. B. Patterson argues that Perkins was in fact a prominent and effective apologist for the established church.
- Author BiographyW. B. Patterson, Professor of History (Emeritus) at the University of the South in Sewanee, Tennessee, has written widely on British and European history and religion. His publications include King James VI and I and the Reunion of Christendom (Cambridge University Press, 1997), which won the Albert C. Outler Prize in ecumenical church history from the American Society of Church History. He is an active member of the Ecclesiastical History Society of Great Britain and a fellow of the Royal Historical Society.
- Author(s)W. B. Patterson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight484 g
- Width161 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.