All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Promotes a consistent standard for wind assessment across the industry * Accelerates learning process by providing a comprehensive text * Information ranges from fundamentals of wind to cutting edge research topics .
- Author BiographyMichael C. Brower, PhD, editor and lead author, is Chief Technical Officer of AWS Truepower, LLC, where he leads product development and helps ensure quality and standards across the company. A physicist and prominent expert in wind energy, he has led numerous assessments of utility-scale wind projects around the world. He is also known for his contributions to wind flow modeling and short-term wind forecasting. His coauthors are a team of experts in meteorology, engineering, and modeling who have collectively assessed over 60,000 MW of wind plant capacity.
- Author(s)Daniel W. Bernadett,Jeremy Tensen,Kurt V. Elsholz,Mark A. Taylor,Matthew V. Filippelli,Michael Brower,Michael J. Markus
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/06/2011
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight742 g
- Width164 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.