All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £33.12Trending at £37.58
- £14.06Trending at £19.82
- £11.01Trending at £16.30
- £7.90Trending at £10.33
- £7.78Trending at £8.67
- £12.79Trending at £14.28
- £9.68Trending at £10.33
About this product
- DescriptionA 2004 monograph describing wind-generated polar landforms, both modern-day and those preserved in the geological record.
- Author(s)Matti Seppala
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/06/2004
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleStudies in Polar Research
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note176 b/w illus. 14 colour illus.
- Weight935 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.