All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book/disk set provides programmers with insights into the inner system functions of Microsoft Windows, from the BIOS and the hardware to virtual machines and real-time events. It shows how to manage hardware access efficiently, and provides tips for effective interfacing with C++ programming.
- Author BiographyBarry Kauler is the author of five books, including Windows Assembly Language and Systems Programming, and a contributor to Dr. Dobb's Journal. He is a teacher and consultant on real-time systems design.
- Author(s)Barry Kauler
- PublisherR & D
- Date of Publication01/08/1997
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintR & D
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Diskette
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Computer & IT
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.