All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDelve inside Windows architecture and internals - and see how core components work behind the scenes. This classic guide has been fully updated for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 - and now presents its coverage in two volumes.
- Author BiographyMark Russinovich is a Technical Fellow in the Windows Azure group at Microsoft. He is coauthor of Windows Sysinternals Administrator's Reference, co-creator of the Sysinternals tools available from Microsoft TechNet, and coauthor of the Windows Internals book series. David A. Solomon is coauthor of the Windows Internals book series and has taught his Windows internals class to thousands of developers and IT professionals worldwide, including Microsoft staff. He is a regular speaker at Microsoft conferences, including TechNet and PDC. Alex Ionescu is a chief software architect and consultant expert in low-level system software, kernel development, security training, and reverse engineering. He teaches Windows internals course with David Solomon, and is active in the security research community.
- Author(s)Alex Ionescu,David A. Solomon,Mark E. Russinovich
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight1094 g
- Width189 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.51
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £4.99Trending at £5.66
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
- £14.33Trending at £23.13
- £32.17Trending at £33.85
- £19.99Trending at £26.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.