All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at those people who administer publicly accessed computers, this text provides knowledge such as how to stop files being tampered with or work lost through accidental software changes.
- Author BiographyStacey Anderson-Redick has been working in the computer field for the last 12 years as a network administrator and technician. She has her own web page devoted to the System Policy Editor, http://www.cadvision.com/redicks/security.htm and her site has gotten over 50,000 hits since its inception in 1998.
- Author(s)Stacey Anderson-Redick
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication13/07/2000
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight850 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine28 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £49.61Trending at £52.72
- £14.78Trending at £15.30
- £17.71Trending at £19.33
- £18.74Trending at £21.54
- £14.78Trending at £15.24
- £17.03Trending at £18.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.