All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWindows is the number one operating system in the world. There's a lot to Windows XP, with office productivity applications, multimedia features, the Internet, and security upgrades. This book covers Windows XP basics, customization, Internet explorer, microsoft network, hardware, multimedia, Windows media center, and wired and wireless networks.
- Author BiographyWoody Leonhard is the author of Windows XP Timesaving Techniques For Dummies. He's won more Computer Press Awards than any other writer, and his newsletters reach 500,000 subscribers.
- Author(s)Woody Leonhard
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/10/2004
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date12/06/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1142 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.