All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide that provides teachers with a method for documenting young children's work at school. It shows principals, curriculum coordinators, and directors of Head Start and other early intervention programs how to develop children's portfolios to share with parents or to use for assessment and other accountability purposes.
- Author BiographyJudy Harris Helmis Consultant and Trainer, Best Practices Inc. Sallee Beneke is a Resource Specialist at STARnet, and Kathy Steinheimer is a teacher at Valeska Hinton Early Childhood Education Centre.
- Author(s)Judy Harris Helm,Kathy Steinheimer,Sallee Beneke
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEarly Childhood Education Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Foreword byLillian G. Katz
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.77Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.